How Your Contribution is Used

As a 501(c)3 organization, Hands4Uganda operates as a nonprofit and all contributions are tax-deductible. We use 13% or less of our funds for internal overhead purposes (salaries, communications, etc.) and spend the other 87% on the direct needs of Rock of Age Community School. For more information, please view our annual reports and financial statements below.

Annual Reports

We strive to make our financial data accessible to all. Below, you will find PDF downloads of our past years’ financial statements. Email us for financial reports from previous years. 

2015Download 2015 Annual Report

2014Download 2014 Annual Report

2013Download 2013 Annual Report

2012Download 2012 Annual Report

Third-Party Oversight

Third-party auditing services exist to encourage organizations towards a model of financial transparency. To that end, both GuideStar and Charity Navigator are organizations that aggregate data about nonprofit organizations. You can find further information about our organization by visiting our profile pages on GuideStar and Charity Navigator and Great Nonprofits.