Sponsorship of each student at Rock of Ages Community School: Child sponsorships ensure that each student has everything they need to succeed throughout their education. Sponsorships cover the overhead costs of Rock of Ages Community School (ROA) including faculty and staff salaries, a food program which provides daily snacks and lunches for all students, and medical attention for all students, faculty, and staff as needed. Sponsorship continues through graduation from ROA and into Secondary School (High School). Once a students graduates from ROA, all of their sponsorship funding is then directed to their respective Secondary campuses where they board on site.
Build a new school facility for Rock of Ages Community School: From a small four-room facility with just 50 students in 2010 to a 14-classroom building with 300+ students in 2020 - H4U is excited to move to the next phase of construction for the ROA facility and is focused on raising the necessary funds to begin construction of a kitchen/dining/community (KDC) center! Aside from a safe, sanitary building to prepare, serve, and consume meals, the center will provide space for after-school activities, including Sunday worship services, for the students and their families laying the foundation for the vision of H4U to foster a powerful transformation in the community of Mbiko through targeted community outreach and ministry.
Sponsor a Child Today
|Date of birth:||6/4/2010|
|Stays with:||Mother and Father|
|Father:||Isma, Taxi Driver|
|Number of siblings:||3|
- Amiina lives with both of her parents and is the first born of four children. Her dad is a truck driver and is the sole provider of the family. Her mother cares for Amiina and her siblings, working to provide food for the family by cultivating a small garden. Amiina enjoys athletics, playing with dolls, and singing.
ROA has undergone exponential growth since 2010, the year H4U began to partner with the school. Major accomplishments include...
- Registration of ROA with the Ugandan government as an official educational institution
- Purchase of 3 acres for construction of a new school facility
- Completion of a two-story, 14 classroom Primary School Building
- Successful implementation of a Secondary Program to ensure continued education for ROA graduates
- Cultivation of various fruits and vegetables that are harvested to support the school lunch program